Weekend Country Retreat 2018: Bungendore, NSW
26 – 29 April 2018
What is wanting to arise in your life?
My love, it's time to find out.
Surrounded by historic farmland in Bungendore* NSW, this THREE night women's country retreat will allow you to simply come back to your breath, to you. You’ll release tension and the daily grind, while you soak up what you need, whether it be inspiration, new perspective, clarity or empowerment, to pursue a professional and personal life of conscious ambition.
Situated amidst breathtaking landscape, your mind, body and soul will revive through exclusive meditation, group coaching sessions, yoga, horse whispering and if you’re up for it, a private outdoor bath. You'll also get to taste some of the region's best offerings, with meals boasting an abundance of local produce.
This is your chance to show up for yourself and step into the next chapter of your life with conscious ambition.
What happens on a Set Me Free Retreat?
- Everyday distractions and responsibilities are erased
- Horizons get expanded
- Ambitions become clear
- New friendships are born
- Lifelong memories are made
- Energy is restored
* Beautiful Bungendore is under an hour's drive from Canberra or 3-ish hours from Sydney. The retreat starts on Thursday night around 6pm and concludes after brunch on Sunday.
Your Retreat payment includes:
- Three nights in our private farmhouse retreats
- All meals, snacks and treats full of local produce
- Return transport from Canberra Airport
- All activities (meditation, yoga, walks, horse whispering)
- All coaching sessions during the retreat
- Pre-coaching via email and video to help you prepare
- Post-coaching via email and video to help you re-enter life after the retreat
- Thoughtful surprises
You’ll also be able to connect with like-minded souls (or take more time to chill out by yourself - there is no forced socialising - hell no).
When I see your deposit come through, I’ll send you an email with additional details, which includes room choice (first in bed dressed!), payment options and travel details.
You'll also benefit from some online pre-retreat coaching in the new year, to support you in maximising the investment you’ve just made into your personal development.
If you have any questions regarding this weekend country retreat, please contact me and I’ll endeavor to get back to you within three business days. I'm also happy to chat more about the details, with no pressure at all to come along.
It's a simple one - your deposit is non-refundable. The balance of your retreat payment will be refunded if I acknowledge your cancellation request no less than 10 weeks before the retreat commences, to allow time to fill your place.